Beautiful Self Sufficient CITROEN RELAY Van conversion.
Bert is a newly converted Citroen Relay which we completed throughout lockdown (v1!). We planned on spending this year travelling hence the conversation but, now we are due to move back to London and therefore can’t bring Bert with us. Bert was in excellent condition when we bought it – it was previously a furniture removal van so there was very little wear and tear.
We managed to take Bert on a few weekend breaks and a 6 week trip of North Europe and it is a beautifully comfortable build. We had rented campers previously via Quirky Campers so we knew what we liked/didn’t like before we started the build.
● Installation of side door and rear windows
● 320W Solar Panel installed on the roof
● Electrical system including 240Amp hour leisure battery, 40A solar charge controller, fuse board, 240v
power inverter and all wiring, both 240v and 12v
● Two electrical fan roof vents installed on the roof
● Custom 70L clean water tank and 50L grey water tank installed under the vehicle
● Plumbing, including all pipework, electrical pump and pressure regulator
● LPG 11kg gas system installed with exterior fill point, electrical isolation switch and sealed aluminium housing
● Full van thermal insulation including both Eco wool and insulated vapour barrier
● Fixed bed installed on a custom raised aluminium frame, including a full double mattress
● Fitted IKEA kitchen including, 2 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer unit, sink and storage
● Propex gas heater and thermostat
● Fixed, sliding table supported by 100kg rollers
● Full cladding interior finish with custom-fitted storage units
● Full service and replacement starter motor
● MOT due 31st March 2021
Make and Model Citroen Relay L3H2
Current Mileage 83,979miles